Explore the treasures of Petra, run the Marathon, camp at the magical Wadi Rum, and enjoy the Dead Sea's therapeutic waters.
- Transportation in shared vehicles
- Entrance fees to all mentioned sites
- Services of an English speaking guide
- Accommodation for 2 nights (1 Night in Petra + 1 Night in Wadi Rum Camp)
- Marathon participation fees ( Run fees, Run T-Shirt, bib, medal, water on trail, reflective vest, safety whistle, blinking red light, water on trail
- Bonfire Party after the run
- Meals as follows:
Breakfast at the hotel in Petra
Lunch in Wadi Rum at Camp
Dinner at Wadi Rum in Camp
Due to limitations on available number of rooms, and in the event the mentioned hotels cannot be provided, alternatives will be provided along with the respective costs.
Thursday > Amman - Petra
Pick up from Amman location and drive to Petra. Explore Jordan’s Jewel –Petra- one of the new 7 wonders of the world. A guided tour will take you to uncover the secrets of this ancient Nabatean city. Check in at hotel for an overnight stay at Petra. * A Petra by Night walk is available upon request
Friday > Petra - Wadi Rum
Visit the magical Wadi Rum , Run the Marathon , and spend the night at a camp site
Saturday > Wadi rum - Dead Sea - Amman
Drive from Wadi Rum to the Dead Sea, located at the lowest point on earth. Here there will be time to enjoy floating in its therapeutic saline water, cover your body in mud, and use the Dead Sea Spa hotel facilities. Later, return to Amman.